Sunday, May 21, 2006

Kennel krazy

I'm waiting to board my flight at the airport and taking a breather. Man, this morning there was some crazy cat wrangling. I took Miso and Tofu to the kennel for the first time. They were completely freaking out and meowing up a storm. Miso broke out of the carrier and I had to catch him and stuff him back in by force. My hands were all scratched up by the time I had them secured. I was like, I hope I'm not bleeding to death by the time I get to the kennel. I think it was traumatic for all involved. Sigh. I felt terrible leaving them but at least they have each other. That's what my mom used to always say--make sure you have two kids so they can stick together. Anyhoo, I felt like a terrible mother. At least social services won't be calling me up when they run out of water like last time!
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

No comments: