Friday, October 06, 2006

Home Sweet Home

I love being at home. It's so good to have my family around and Lynn's next door for me to bother at any hour of the day. I feel sheltered and I feel like any sadness can't really reach me. Mom's always cooking up a storm. I was supposed to have left already but keep staying and Mom's like, "I keep trying to send you off with a farewell feast but you never leave! This is like your third sendoff and I'm outta food!" She's such a cute mom. Lynnie and I started a "Mom journal" detailing all the cute and funny Mom moments we remember so that one day we can look through it and recall what she was like. Most of them involve the kitties (big surprise). She's a kooky lady. So silly. I think I get my silliness from her. Lynn's a good foil for us both because she just cracks up at everything we say. =) Anyways, time for beddy-bye. It's a cool nite and I think I'm going to sleep well.

No comments: