Thursday, September 21, 2006

Sigh

Sigh, I feel so sickly still. I just spent the last week sick and I thought I was better. Now my stomach hurts and I'm constantly sleepy. Plus my nose is going haywire...more than per usual. If this is a healthy, young version of me, I dunno what I'm gonna do when I'm actually old! Sheesh!

I think I'm just gonna call it a night with some herbal tea and a good mystery book. I'm reading a new book called "Died in the Wool" by Ngaio Marsh, who is supposed to rival Agatha Christie. But these books aren't contemporary -- they were first published in the 1940's so a lot of the jargon is dated and I can't decipher what the characters are saying at times. But it came highly recommended from the B&N clerk. I just wanted to expand my mystery reading beyond Agatha. But it seems like most of the contemporary mystery novels tend to be on the cheesey side. I've just been craving a good book lately and since it's still years before the next Harry book comes out, I gotta make do.

No comments: