Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Cars Need to Get with the iPod Already!

I finally bought one of those car FM adapters for the iPod. OMG, it sucks! I knew it wouldn't be perfect but the static is awful. I'd much rather insert CDs all day. When I got my Mazda 3, my friend kept telling me, "oh, don't worry about the iPod integration." Blah, blah, blah! Well, the Scion is looking good now, even if it is a slightly cheesey car. I know Mazda and all these other car manufacturers have announced iPod integration but it has yet to come to market. If I were Steve Jobs, I would have made some lucrative deal with only a few manufacturers to have sole iPod integration. The fact that it's taken this long to get to market is ridiculous considering the demand. Who wants to deal with custom audio work and twiddling around with the stupid stereo? We want smooth integration with the stereo interface and a resting place in the arm to store the iPod. Anyhoo, enuff rambling about things I can't change. Now I know I should've gotten the 6-CD changer. Doh!

No comments: