Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Friendship

My head is killing me. I'm so tired. I'm tired of being judged. I've come to realize that the best friends are those that listen openly and do not try to impose their opinions. But those are few and far in between. I absolutely hate how people impose their morals and beliefs on my situations and then say, "well, I'm only saying this because I want what's best for you." Have they ever walked a mile in my shoes? Do they know what's in my mind and my heart? Why do they presume they are all-knowing experts of what life lesson Kosin needs to learn?

Sometimes I want to share to be closer to someone, or I just need a shoulder to cry on, or just someone to nod and be sympathetic. I don't go to people for solutions or advice necessarily, I don't know why they feel like they need to give it. What do they really know? No imagination. No understanding. I vow never to broach certain topics with certain people. It's not worth my own condemnation...when I know I am undeserving. I don't need to be made to feel like a fool when I am not. In the end, I am really only accountable to myself. But sometimes that makes me feel so alone. I wish I had unconditional support from someone who just let me be me.

No comments: