Friday, August 11, 2006

Yay! Out Damn Spot!

I finally got a new parking space away from the trio of Mazda 3's that have cropped up in my lot since I debuted with my car. Now there are 4 of them in my lot and 2 are right next to me! What are the chances? Well, mine is the one that does not have the suction cup sign that says "Bitch" on it. It's the cute one with the yellow rubber duckie lookin' out for my back in the rear window. I finally earned a space next to the swamp border and not near a ditch that fills up into a lake when it rains. Can I tell you the number of times I went "doh!" when I got soiled up to my knees when I stepped in that massive puddle??? Plus the parking space is SO SO tight, I'm constantly adjusting my car to fit it into the itty bitty space. Now I can back out big and wide and comfortably! Yay!

No comments: