Friday, August 11, 2006

Adam + Eve

Oprah's Favorite White Tee

This white basic tee is all the rage and back-ordered everywhere because of Oprah's recommendation. I'm dying to try it. I really want the white v-tee and the white 3 quarter length sleeve v-neck.

Hmmm...maybe I'll get it as gifts for people...they have these tees for men and women alike. Actually, my friend Kelly's bday is coming up. But then, I think she would be just as happy with a pizza cutter (you know, the kind that rolls) b/c she eats frozen pizza all the time. Just like I'd be really happy with a classic ice cream scooper like the kind that they sell at Ben & Jerry's...oh but don't get me a vintage one because I don't want a used scooper! Ok, so I digress.

Hmmmm...50 bucks for a t-shirt? It had better fit like a dream. That eats into my clothing budget...considering I'm alreay over for this month. Maybe next month. =) I'm being a good girl. =)

No comments: