Thursday, August 10, 2006

Living In Another Zip?

My God, rent is so ridiculous in NY. I'm almost resigned to saying forget it to Manhattan so I can get a better value in Jersey or BK. But all the places in BK are old and there really aren't many high-rises. If I can get a nice place in Jersey, maybe I can even keep my car for the weekends and drive home to visit Mom and Dad to pick up home-cooked meals and such. ;) Oh, but parking costs money too! Gotta save and pay off shit. This may take forever! I still wanna check out some of these places tho. I remember shopping in Jersey City's Newport Mall when I was a kid. That area seems to have a ton of high-rises. They aren't all that expensive either...I wonder if it's because the neighborhood is shitty as compared to Hoboken, which has all the nice restaurants and bars.

No comments: