Saturday, August 26, 2006

Ugh!

I'm so sick right now. Throat hurts, head hurts, body hurts! I'm supposed to be in the Hamptons right now but had to scratch my plans. It was really really hard saying "no" but my fever won over. I realized I have a lot of trouble saying "no" to people. I always feel like I'm letting people down but honestly, do they really care that much? Probably not. Anyhoo, I slept something like 14 hours and got up, ate, showered and then slept another 2! If that's not bonafide sick, I don't know what is. At least I can catch up on little things here and there when I'm not all groggy and dizzy. Plus, it's all gray skies out there so at least I know I'm not missing out on any sunbathing or boating activities I would otherwise be engaged in. Honestly, I just want to curl up on the bed all day and be served on hand and foot! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better now. Try to dress warm, the weather is getting colder.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for caring...I feel better now, hearing from you.