Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Drowning In Cats


I had a strange dream last night. In it, Tofie was standing up like he does and then he walks into a pool in this upright position, even using his hand to hold the guardrail. I think to myself, "how weird! Cats hate water...what does he think he's doing??" Then he goes a bit too deep and starts drowning. I start panicking and then reach in the water to save him. I grab onto one paw and it was so heavy, I had to pull his heavy body to get him out. Then I had to administer CPR and he was ok.

Then, Miso comes along and goes treading in the water just fine. Then all of a sudden he turns into a penguin but still begins to sink! I went in to save him and then all these penguins emerged in the water around him and I didn't know which one to save! I started picking all of these penguins out of the pool hoping to save Miso. I think it turned out ok. I don't remember. But yep, this was my dream.

No comments: