Saturday, July 15, 2006

What to Watch

I haven't watched cable in forever. Don't even know why I pay for it. On my way to the CNN channel to catch up on all the news I'm oblivious to since I got Tivo, I started watching What Not to Wear. It was like meeting up with a long lost friend. I remember waking up on Saturday afternoons and eating lunch and watching this show. Maybe it's just nostalgia but it's fun to watch. I'm always in love with whatever Stacey London is wearing. Carmindy is awesome but what's cool is that every time she's applying makeup on these frumpy housewives, I recognize all of her tools and products. Though, I have to say, she really doesn't do too much...all her tips are pretty straightforward. I guess it doesn't take much if the women she transforms have never touched makeup. Anyways, I wish I knew someone I could recommend on the show. Actually, my old manager comes to mind. Or maybe I can just pretend to be really clueless myself because the whole process looks like so much fun!

No comments: