Thursday, July 27, 2006

Underworld Evolution

I finally subscribed to Netflix. The first movie in my queue was Underworld Evolution. I love vampire movies and sci-fi flicks...I know, I'm weird. But I love these stories about continuing legacies, battling evil, and recognizing your humanity. I think I liked the first Underworld better but the second one was enjoyable. It has a crazy love scene and having watched the director's commentary with it, they said they had to digitally erase uh-hum, certain parts of Scott Speedman. I love Scott Speedman...he was the one good thing about Felicity. Wish he would do more films. Anyways, they need another good vampire flick...all the part IIs of Blade and Underworld just don't quite measure up to the first.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh! i LOVE vampire movies too!. .though i actually haven't been able to watch underworld yet.. you read the anne rice books too?

Kosin said...

Yeah, I used to be a huge Anne Rice fan when it first came out. But I guess I outgrew them. The movie versions were downright awful...they only captured some of the plot but not the essence of the characters.