Thursday, July 13, 2006

Blogging Junkie

I must be addicted to blogging. I cannot believe it but I just launched another blog! I was thinking for a long time about doing one on beauty products. I really am the person my girlfriends come to asking about advice on products. I just know this stuff. Admittedly, my knowledge is slightly outdated since I stopped subscribing to inane fashion magazines and thought I'd save some money by not buying hundreds of dollars of makeup every month. Very sound idea, no? Well, in the interest of spreading knowledge and educating poor hapless women everywhere that don't know what Nars Orgasm blush is, I will make some sacrifices.

I usually don't advertise my blogs until I have a few entries under the belt but here it is regardless. I'm just playing with the color scheme in html right now.

http://beautybarnone.blogspot.com

"There are no ugly women, only lazy ones"
- Helena Rubenstein

No comments: