Wednesday, July 26, 2006

KRZR or RAZR?

I still vote for the RAZR despite the cool glass surface and rubberized bottom of the newly announced KRZR in Motorola's lineup. (Although the krazy name may make me a convert yet.) I do like the glass surface but for those people with their oily faces and fried chicken grease-laden fingers, I would not recommend buying this phone and then offering it to friends who need to make a call. eek! I mean, you know...haven't you ever borrowed someone's phone only to hold it to your face and realize your horrific error in judgment? Not sanitary I say...at that point, you might as well make your way to a standard pay phone...if you can find one these days. What has improved is the bluetooth headset. At least you're not inserting a ear bud into some greasey, waxy recess. Ok, ok, I know I'm KRZY!

No comments: