Friday, June 16, 2006

The Lady Who Lived in a Shoe

My goodness, I can't stop this retail therapy! I've bought so many pairs of shoes in the last two months, I can probably dress the feet of an entire army ...of course, it would be an army that only poses (no marching!) I got something like 15 pairs. Including a snakeskin Jimmy Choo stiletto, a Dior platform wedge sandal, and Gucci bamboo-adorned slides. Ohhh, I just love looking at them. Priceless (or rather pricey) works of art for display only in my new shoe organizer. I'm so sick of wearing flats and ugly work shoes for comfort. I want glamour, I want shape, I want height. Yet, 90% of the time, my feet are actually bare. So sad, such a waste! Ok, ok, I'll stop being such a girl (uh-hum, woman). =) Cuz' only successful, independent-minded women could afford designer shoe fetishes.

I still remember that episode of SATC when Carrie's Manolos were stolen at a friend's party and she made the friend repay her for the $600 shoes. But of course, not without first getting a reprimand for paying an arm and a leg for such material possessions. At first, Carrie was all sheepish but then she realized she would not apologize for how she lives her life. So I'm takin' a stand, literally. =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pic of your new shoe organizer???