Sunday, June 11, 2006

Decisions, Decisions

I've decided. I think I need to get out of here. I need a fresh start in a new place, with new people, and new things to do. It's pointless to stay. I guess I could do without all this space....sigh, who knew I'd be back to living in a studio apartment again? A little dorm-room like closet? What I'll miss the most is driving my car around (especially during the winter months), that and the relative serenity and familiarity of the burbs. I've had a lot of fond memories here but it's time to move on. Time to move forward towards all the new possibilities awaiting me. Not many people actually have the freedom and wherewithal to go anywhere, do anything they want. I've got nothing stopping me, the idea in itself is liberating I suppose. But sometimes when you've got too much freedom, you're not quite sure what direction to head in. But the truth of the matter is that there are a million places on this planet to go to, a million people to meet, and countless experiences to be had. The only thing that limits me is myself. But no more. =)

No comments: