Saturday, April 22, 2006

At Long Last...INFJ

Since I couldn't sleep, I finally took those Myers-Brigg tests. Because I never worked for McKinsey or BCG, I had to take the poor-man's version - the free adapted online one. The results varied a bit depending on which test I took but it looks like I'm definitely an "I" and without doubt an "F." The other two are the variants. But overall, I guess I can live with being an INFJ. Not sure how this impacts my career choice and my team "culture" but I'm sure Mark will be very interested in commenting. ;)

Here's a summary:

Your Type is
INFJ

Introverted

Intuitive

Feeling

Judging

Strength of the preferences %

33

12

38

11


  • I = moderately expressed introvert
  • N = slightly expressed intuitive personality
  • F = moderately expressed feeling personality
  • J = slightly expressed judging personality

Here's my fave description (tho I'm definitely not claiming to be Gandhi!)

1 comment:

Mark Crofton said...

wow, you're as far to the I side as I am to the E side. You are indeed unique, I knew it, only 2% of the population.

here's my description so that you know how to better work with me:
http://keirsey.com/personality/spef.html