Saturday, April 29, 2006

Airplane

I'm not tired one bit. Despite doing all I can to burn off as much energy as possible tonight, I'm still wide awake. I'm in a weird mood. It's like something's amiss and I can't quite put my finger on it. Well, actually I can...it's a number of things.

Let me use a metaphor. It's as if I am an airplane circling around in the sky...going nowhere. At some point, I will run out of gas and will either have to land or refuel. I don't think I'm ready to land anywhere yet though. It's perplexing. Well, we'll see. I know I'm supposed to enjoy the view while I'm up here but frankly, I'm sick of the view. It changes ever so often but it's really all the same scenery. It passes the time, it's entertaining and all that, but so what? To what end? Sigh.

Maybe I'm just in a pensively shitty mood. I hope at least tomorrow is sunny - last weekend it was raining cats and dogs. I need to bottle some sunshine this weekend so that I can release it intermittently throughout the rest of the week.

No comments: