Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Blogging

I'm just gonna blog for myself from now on. I started this blog for me and I'm not letting anyone take it away from me. I think of it as my online journal rather than a forum for communicating with others. As I reflected on past entries and the things that happened in my life, it occurred to me that I would never have recorded some of these feelings or events in my actual journal. It's a slightly different representation of me. I like that and I'd like to retain that but insofar as it remains just for me and something positive in my life. If it ever becomes a source for confusion or contention again, then I will reconsider. I don't feel like it's right to rob myself of a channel for self-expression. So even if only I read this, that's fine by me.

No comments: